Monday, August 4, 2008

so, right

The last lecture was today? Really?  But I don't understand, it's too soon.  This makes me nervous, and I just don't think I know what I'm going to do.  No not really.  I don't know why I said that. So, right.  Wrapping things up I see.  It is almost completely dark while I sit here in a lawn chair on my flat top roof with my trust macbook looking over the treetops of bozeman. Evenings really are pretty nice in the summer here.  I'm actually wearing a sweatshirt and not suffocating or on the verge of heat exhaustion.  The moon looks like a waxing crescent, maybe. I'm trying to recall 9th grade earth science and all of the glorious phases there are for the moon to be in.  I really didn't love that class, pretty dull actually. Not at all like what I've subjected myself to for this second half session in familiar Wilson hall. I think I'll miss it a little bit.  The Monday, Wednesday, Friday routine I've become accustomed to from 12:30 to 2:30.  Definitely a different kind of experience.  The wind has just mad away with some of my papers. I'll be right back... Anyway, so. A paper, presentation and a test.  I'm glad we did outlines, that should make this easier.  But that's it.  Three more things to check off on the eng 123 list and bon voyage. I was considering mentioning something from my notes but it's too dark to read them and I don't feel like going inside.  So until next time when we can all undergo one last presentation.  Should be interesting, as always. Ciao.    

No comments: